Saturday, 29 May 2010

Moving Out

Well, after the 4th of July we had to get really busy and finish packing.
After saying goodbye to many of our church friends. It never fails, that you have to move just when you start to get to know people. We know our time in
Arkansas was for the experiences we had with the church and scouting. We were strengthened in our faith and
met many wonderful people there.




my exercise buddies (this was a big part of my social life in AR, going to the gym each night for either step, weights or combat class). Great bunch of people and will miss them alot. They kept me motivated.















and friends I met through the school system...
Charla and Evelyn were the first people I met when I walked into the nearest school to volunteer my time in the library. They hated to give me up but they told me about a job opening at another school and I got the job.












we packed up the trailers (and we still had to leave some stuff behind that Bruce came back for later) and headed back to Indy. We stayed with Sarah and Jeremy for about a month and when we couldn't find anything to buy we rented a small house across the road from our house. It's great to be back in Indy and close to some family.

No comments: